Saturday, May 07, 2005

Need More Books

I love books. I really do. There's nothing like the exciting feeling you get as you flip through the pages eagerly awaiting and anticipating what's gonna happen next. Its too bad that books are so expensive and I'm left to scrounge up for second-hand books which are about 1/3 of the sticker price. The only original title that I have is Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code which I find appalling for religious reasons.

My favorite authors are Tom Clancy and Michael Crichton. Clancy for his military and political novels and Crichton for his mixture of suspense, sci-fi, and imagination. Clancy novels that I've read are as follows: The Hunt for Red October, Red Storm Rising (which JRF still haven't returned), Patriot Games, The Cardinal of the Kremlin, Clear and Present Danger, The Sum of all Fears, Op-Center, Op-Center: Mirror Image, Op-Center: Games of State. Crichton novels would be: The Sphere, Congo, Disclosure, Airframe, Jurassic Park, The Lost World.

I'm currenty reading Dreamcatcher by Stephen King.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home