Sunday, June 12, 2005

Pooh's Heffalump Movie

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The good: well...the heffalump is cute
The bad: this is really just for kids
Okay, I know, I shouldn't really be watching these kinds of films, but I had no other choice since the only other films were Say that you Love me, Premonition and Shutter. I didn't like another Pinoy love film, and I didn't want to see anything that would prevent me a good night's sleep (I'm lacking in sleep as it is now).

Anyway, its obvious who the target audience is for this film, only that I don't think the producers are aware of the liking of the next generation. They don't really make films like this anymore. Kids don't like singing and prancing around anymore, they want fancy computer-generated graphics and wise-cracking characters.

But for mothers who'd like to impart a few good lessons to their kids whilst keeping them from cyring, Heffalump is the perfect remedy. Telling the story of Roo (the little kangaroo), whose desire to grow into an adult immediately lands him outside the safe confines of the 100 Acre Wood, Heffalump is a worry-free, and violence-free film suitable for anyone under the age of 6. (2/5)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home